Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

****Lets Talk About Sex****


Is it me or did it just get really hot in here?

Maybe I just prefer things a little bit dirty but I am truly a fan of V Magazine. Although I am no modest person by any stretch of the imagination I still enjoy a bit of shock value when I flip through their pages. I also secretly enjoy looking at the faces of fellow coworkers as they happen to glance over my shoulder and then shockingly ask me what is that I'm reading.


I just picked up there Fall Preview Issue and it was cleverly titled The Sexy Body Issue. The magazine came wrapped like a Playboy and once unwrapped you understood why. 50 gorgeous people bared it all...mostly all...for the likes of Sebastian Faena (Footballers' Wives), Xevi Muntane (Ay Que Hombre) and Mario Sorrenti who was responsible for the the 5 covers available of either Adriana, Isabeli, Natasha, Lily or Eniko. Taking it one step further, all of the lovely covers...except Adriana's...is available in limited quantities in scratch-off form leaving nothing behind.

Beyond the infamous cover shots, the rest of the issue is filled with other risque photos of Bar Refaeli, Annalynne McCord, Leticia Z, Maryna, Romulo Arantes Neto and more. My personal favoritye is the spoof editorial Footballers' Wives. Maryna breastfeeding a baby doll is absolutely hilarious. Ay Que Hombre is also very lovely.....

If you haven't already picked up yours, you are probably too late. As for the scratch-off covers..... only 1000 of each girl was printed and to the tune of $25 each you are probably too late for that as well.



















Photos from V Magazine

1 comment:

Georgia said...

such hot photos!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...