Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

****Adorar Agosto Lookbook de Zara****



Get ready to fight.....Zara's August Lookbook is filled with must haves that will drive you to trip a fellow shopper or two



I recently overheard that not only was H&M soon to offer online shopping but Zara as well.  Unfortunately for me, as with H&M, this perk is not an option for U.S. fashionistas. While on the site I came across their August Lookbook and if this is any indication as to where they will be going trend wise for Fall/Winter 2010-2011 I am beyond hooked.  All of the pieces remind me of those effortlessly chic Parisians I see in my magazines or on foreign street style blogs.  My favorites are the leather skirt/sweater combo (below) and the gorgeous white fur coat (above).  Although distribution always tends to be a problem, I am willing to go the distance.

 
Whats your fav look?








P.S.  Have you seen the ZARA Autumn/Winter 2010/2011video for their kids collection???


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...