Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

****Back Roads & Bead Stores - What I Wore****


Route 1....

Route 80....

and 3 states later, I've come to realize that.....I really love these shoes!!!






Sweater - H&M, Jeans - AE, Belt - Fossil, Shoes - Chanel, Ring - Naughty Baubles



These tomato red lovelies are the Chanel's I scored from Barneys around my birthday.  Originally a little over $900, I managed to walk out the store with them for only $120 and they are worth every penny. I wore them yesterday on a trip to New Hampshire for beads with a friend and again today, when the picture was taken, with my mom on another bead trip...plus a quick run through of IKEA. 

Anywho, hope your weekend's going well!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this ! Amazing ! Newest follower on FGC. Follow me back and happy week end !
Xo
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love this ! Amazing ! Newest follower on FGC. Follow me back and happy week end !
Xo
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

Great look, honey!Love everything about it!I m your new follower!Follow back if you like!xoxo

major said...

i diiiie for your shoes!!!

www.dayofmajor.blogspot.com

LUIZA said...

Very chic outfit...gorgeous shoes!

Kisses,
Luiza from Lifestyle Philosophy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...