Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

****New In Shop****



Unfortunately the drastic change in weather here from hot to cold and back to hot has me a bit under the weather.  I'm no stranger to the common cold and up until recently would normally have one just about all winter long however this time around I am frequented by sudden hot flashes normally at the most inopportune time.   For instance at work a customer was trying to find the location of our Cuisinart juicer and as she is asking me I feel the sweat bead up on my  face.  My internal temperature spiked well over 100 degrees and my eyes started to squint for some reason as if I had to sneeze.  All the while the customer is looking at me as if I have serious problem and walks away as I direct her to the item.  It sucks and the store is really dry so I'm either coughing or sneezing(when I can actually use my nose which only for about an hour after I take some over the counter liar in a bottle).  But I have been spending a lot of time relaxing when I get home which means more time to work on jewelry.  

These are the 3 newest pieces up on my ETSY STORE 

SOLD - If you are interested in this necklace please contact me as it can be remade!!!!

TO BUY CLICK HERE

TO BUY CLICK HERE
I have a couple more to post by tomorrow, hopefully, and its back to design table over the weekend for more listings next week.  If I keep at this pace for the next few months I should be okay for the Christmas season.  

Oh and I changed the color story of the blog and the header.  I'm not sure about the color...I may want it to be a bit more neutral than orange.  Any thoughts???

3 comments:

Twee said...

the one with the skull is really funky~!! =)

x
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
SHOP Ezzentric Topz

Unknown said...

dazzling jewelry!!!!

xx, rachel :)

aMorita-Sa said...

Good Morning Megan....really cute concept of three's on your necklaces...keep up the awesome designs....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...