Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

****Saturday's Musings - NERVO****





Let me introduce you to my new favorite thing...

well group....

technically artist but they should really be some sort of brand so I can buy their shit...lol...I'm loving the styling.  

These twins make up the techno duo NERVO and apparently outside of being models they are songwriters/producers.  From Kesha to Katy Perry they've written hit songs and now have some of their own under their belt. I'm just trying to figure out why I didn't hear about these ladies sooner....




And now, after most likely partying all night, lets start Saturday off with some tunes.  I'm getting ready to head on into work, waaahhhhh I know, and wish I could walk around all day wired in to a nonstop playlist highlighting these two....even if it was this song in a constant loop



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...