Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

****Modern Brass****








So I'm sick again.  I don't know what it is about my immune system this year but apparently it doesn't want to work efficiently.  All it really means though is more time spent indoors perusing the web finding new things/brands/blogs to get into.  One of my latest discoveries is the lovely designs of Laura Lombardi, a jewelry designer based out of Chicago.  Each piece is handcrafted from vintage brass or re-purposed materials and would work extremely well with that neon peter pan collar dress from H&M's spring collection (just sayin..its on my must have list).  The selection is small but lust worthy and yes, you can shop it online HERE. Take a look again through the Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook featured and get ready to shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this fotos!
Kisses!

http://ettiennela.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...