Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

****Fashion Box - Kamishima Chinami A/W 2012-13****











I am completely smitten with Kamishima's A/W 2012-13 Collection.  From the boxy silhouettes of the coats and sweaters to the warm fur accents to the wonderful prints and neutral color story, each look could have walked right off the runway and into my closet.  I loved each unique detail ( a huge Fall 2012-13 trend, the fur accented pockets and shirt collars have definitely been added to my potential DIY projects) and print and found them even more delectable when I discovered many prints were hand dyed and details hand finished.  If you have some time, take a better look at her full Fall Collection and don't forget to see her current Spring Collection...another detail rich favorite.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Jersey Blogess said...

what a great collection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...