Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

****Fashion Staples - What I Wore****







(shredded button down - DIY, leather leggings - XXI, boots - H&M, necklace - Naughty Baubles, clutch - Cole Haan)

I just can't seem to stop wearing my  DIY distressed denim shirt(If you want to learn how to make one for yourself) and leather leggings. Its made such a huge impression on what I enjoy wearing lately I just bought a few more men's button downs from Denim & Supply.  Apparently I've found my Spring staples and after doing a little spring cleaning I also managed to rediscover a necklace I made almost two years ago. Stay tuned as this twisted chain necklace may just find its way onto my Etsy Shop...

On a sad note, my phone was taken at work and its looking like my weekend will be without instant Pinterest/Tumbler/Gmail/Blogger updates, a whole slew of numbers I can't remember and I'm quite sure a bit of other information still unknown that I may one day need.  Insurance is replacing the phone to the tune of $125 but I still feel doubly violated.....nothing is ever easy when it comes to insurance

Anywho, its Saturday and that's reason enough to celebrate.  Enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...