Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

****In Other News - What I Wore****






Mens Button Down - Denim & Supply, Tshirt- Forever 21, Shorts - Forever 21, Boots - Steve Madden(On Sale Now for $60)

A quick, rather exciting update.....I'M ENGAGED!!!!!

After almost 9 amazing years my boyfriend proposed and of course I said yes.  I'm in complete wedding inspiration mode and my Pinterest account is getting lots of play right now. While for now I will continue to pin anything of interest, I am contemplating creating a new blog but we'll see.  It has really surprised me how excited this step is making me....not that it shouldn't but being that I have never planned a party for anything I am all open arms with this large task. 

And in other news, I went a little button down crazy after making my shredded denim one that I love and picked up some great alternatives.  So easy to wear and they are the  perfect spring jacket alternative from wearing it with a cute dress to using it as a beach cover up.  This one I'm wearing here is now on sale if you're interested and I found my boots also on sale in blue, the color I originally wanted but couldn't get in my size.  Just click on the link in the outfit description to check 'em out.

Hope you had a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Megan, I am so so happy for you...excited about your wedding. So damn BEAUTFUL, you are

Wraps Recipes said...

This is awessome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...