Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

****Transitional Gear - What I Want****


Okay, so I can't get enough of flirty, mini skirts.  Everytime I see one I feel compelled to buy it no matter what color, print, material or quality (if you only knew how many purchases didn't make it out of its first wash the same).  I definitely want to incorporate some of them again in the cooler temps and am currently looking for one size to big quirky sweaters to pair with them.  Passing up countless times on a faux leather option, this season I will be diligent in quickly adding into the arsenal along with a wool option and one in a metallic shade. Plus (and I'm perfectly okay with being late on the trend train) I really want a cool colored pair of wedge sneakers and this forest green pair by Jeffrey Campbell is to die for. 


Weekend Gear


                                                

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...