Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Autumn Splatter - What I Wore





I'm pretty sure this is the last outfit snapshots from my vacation but either way as I was editing some photos of new products to be listed I came across these and decided to share.  I absolutely love the splatter print and the ease of  the dress. My favorite piece right now is this oversized sheer white button down and I'm pretty sure it was this dress that partially started the obsession. I snagged this bad boy right before we left at my job for only $20 and that was before my discount making it a great find.  I plan on wearing it all the way through Fall by adding a layer or two for the cooler temps and some tights.  

1 comment:

joy said...

wow I LOVE the shoes and the dress has such a cool splatter print!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...