Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Current Obsession 007

Ashley Knit Trimmed Wool Coat $399

First off lets start by taking time to celebrate the fact that its Friday and the weekend has finally arrived.  Now, if the past few nights steep temperature drop is any indication I am pretty sure Fall is right at our heels.  And by Fall I do mean crisp, crunchy leaves kind of Fall and not the brief moment in time we had last year. In preparation, I mentioned to the guy last night about really, really looking into a great coat for the season.  About 3 or 4 years ago I was introduced to Mackage at Saks and fell in love until I saw the price.  Then by chance a bunch dropped at the Off 5th Ave store around Black Friday and taking a chance I decided to wait till the kick off of the holiday season hoping I would be able to get it at a great price.  That didn't turn out as planned and they never restocked.  But it can't be a coincidence that today the goods dropped on Gilt.com (click on the link to shop).  I'm thinking its a sign and just incase you're having one of those "I swear someone's spying on me because this just isn't a coincidence" kind of moment then head on over and snag the coat of your dreams before it's gone.  My pick is the Ashley Knit Trimmed Wool Coat pictured above.


P.S.  They also have great wool peplum skirts, easy silk dresses and metallic herringbone dress pants.  Just in case you were dreaming of something else.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...