Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Art Of Pumpkins - DIY Inspiration



The Black Lace Beauty

Toile Me

The Floral Explosion

Patterned Lace Pumpkins

The Murals

Bring on The Bling

Yarn Play

Print Me
From interesting textures to mixed prints these pumpkins are far from ghoulish and right on trend for Fall 2012.  Although I have always been a fan of the holiday (mostly for the candy) I can not say I was ever into decorating for Halloween.  Especially now, I find it difficult to spend money on a costume let alone on tools and supplies for carving pumpkins.  With that said, these great ideas are right up my alley of crafting and leave such a great end result I could actually keep the festive pumpkins around way past the end of the month. 

Just click the description and get inspired this Sunday....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...