Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

****Finding The Light****


Being on vacation was supposed to be a great long road trip for me and my boyfriend but unfortunately those plans were shattered thanks to the lovely rain.....all week long....and although you can't get wet while driving in the car, there's no fun in driving in the rain.  So I took this week to catch up on tons of things..including reading all of your lovely blogs and sleep..but while out running a few errands the sun popped up and I just felt the need to take a couple pics.











Poncho - Forever 21, Jeans - Pac Sun, Flats - Kate Spade, Bracelets - Naughty Baubles

This poncho is becoming a favorite piece of mine. Not only does it make me smile but it's also warm and cozy...perfect for all the catching up I've doing.  

I certainly hope my unfortunate weather dilemma isn't also affecting any of you guys...on vacation or not

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i love that poncho! i can see why it is a favorite : )

Dominique Ernest said...

love your poncho...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...