Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

****Friday Finds - We The People****


This Friday I wanted to share with you all one of my new current obsessions....WETHEPEOPLESTYLE.COM

If you're like me and have a habit of spending hours staring at street style blogs then this is definitely a site you need to bookmark.  Started by photographer Jessie, this Sydney-based style blog captures amazing shots of even more amazing fashionistas out and about.  Trust me, you're gonna want to clear out any useless files and folders on your computer now in order to make room for the inspirational shots you will definitely want to document.  Enjoy!!!














1 comment:

Mikimoto Angel said...

I also have a habit of spending hours staring at street style blogs, and I will definitely bookmark that site you suggested. I love those maxi skirts! :-)

have a good day! kisses from the Philippines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...