Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

****Stockholm Frenzy****

I do believe if I got the chance to attend any fashion week in any city of my choice it would have to be Stockholm.  Here's a quick recap of some of my favorites from Stockholm  SS12






DAGMAR





















JOSEFIN STRID





















NHU DUONG






V AVE SHOE REPAIR






Next spring is looking to be pretty cool according to Stockholm.  Shoes have gone fluorescent and see thru, prints and feathers are still on top, Cleopatra has arisen and jewelry is still innovative.  Oh, and staying true to their aesthetic, the clothing has remained easy to wear, chic and completely what I will want.  

Don't forget to click on some of the designers name for more information!!!

1 comment:

locketq said...

I'm really liking this post, I had no idea this was what is coming out of Stockholm now a days.

I'd totally rock those jailbait pants from Cheap Monday.
Dagmar is mixing knits with a little native, two of my favorite things.
Flippa K is chic and effortless any of those looks could be worn right off the runway.
I'm loving the Egyptian inspired necklins from Mini Market, reminded me of the Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 runway collection but more simplified.
That brown and black Mayla dress is so something I would wear (without the turban though) I'm not too hot on those.
I admire Josefin Strid's use of shape.
Rutzou is my FAVorite! The color pallet is gorgeous, nudes with metallics, and the accessories are amazing.
Tiger of Sweden isn't really doing it for me, that grey dress looks like someone couldn't decide between going out to dinner or out to the gym...
NHU Duong, love the sheer fabrics.
The draping on the dresses for V Ave Shoe Repair is gorgeous, I'd wear that charcoal dress...with something underneath of course :) and though wooden necklaces are killer.

GREAT POST!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...