Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

****Anna Craze****


Beyond the obvious obsession with the pink Fausto Puglisi dress Anna is wearing, I can't stop thinking about the chunky turquoise necklace.  Can someone say DIY inspiration......

Also can I just put the question out there as to why Macy's didn't snag her sooner?  Maybe its merely the ad campaigns but I find myself wanting more from this season than in previous seasons. The colors are perfect, and I love the styling.  I just hope the fit is better because I usually find myself shopping INC Petites just to get the right length in the dresses and fit in the waist.  Either way I can't help but find it pleasantly surprising... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post and nice blog! come and see my new miriamstella post of Dole & gabbana shirt and chanel 2.55 bag.
And if you like it, please Follow me!
xoxox
Miriamstella (from Italy)
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal said...

I really love the skirt in the second photos - espeially with those fabulous jewels!

Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...