Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

****Wool and Leather - What I Wore****


Fall has finally decided to show itself and I have officially began to panic.  Layers and heavy knits aren't so easy for me so to avoid it all I am currently creating a list of must have fall items that should do the trick based off of what I have now and will need later.....a simple task that everyone else does but escapes me every year.  

One good thing, I found these amazing wool shorts from H&M that I purchased last year and maybe wore once. I figured it was safe to pop off the tag (yes the price tag was still on them and what a bargain at $25) and decided they should officially have their debut.  Paired with a tank, my favorite Aldo boots, my go to biker jacket and clutch I was ready to start the weekend.  And what a needed weekend it will be as next week my boss is on vaca putting me in charge of about 10 people...3 of which are new....and a handful of floor moves.  YIKES!!!!!!  Anywho, hope your weekend is going well and c u next post.


Glasses - H&M, Jacket - H&M, Tank - H&M, Short - H&M, Shoes - Aldo









And by the way I have been reverting to childhood pastimes and picked up some clay.  Between that and my sudden need for geometric baubles, my jewelry boxes have gotten a bit heavier.  But more about that and my lovely new ring next week.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Love the vibe f this outfit and your new ring is amazing...you made it from clay? Nice!
Hope you enjoy this weekend!

Aesthetic Lounge

decimal shoes said...

great jacket :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

Londyn said...

What an amazing Fall look. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...