|Sweater-H&M, Hat-Simply Vera(Kohls), Sequin Tank-MM Couture, Shorts-XXI, Boots-Steve Madden, Scarf-H&M, Ring-DIY, Bracelet-DIY|
Things I currently can't live without:
- My slouchy knit hat....literally I've worn it so much over the last couple of years that it is beginning to fall apart but unfortnately the Simply Vera line at Kohls hasn't restocked this baby since so...
- My high waisted denim shorts
- My super long and soft scarf
- My large ram head DIY ring
- The super adorable kitten trio that was just recently introduced into my neighborhood. The mother is deathly afraid of people making it even more difficult to pet the kittens but me and boyfriend have been slipping them tuna every once in awhile so hopefully they see us as a friend and I can hold one. I really would love to see the whole family in a great home (we can't have pets in our complex and my boyfriend is slightly allergic so I can't take them in) but many of the shelters in the area aren't accepting adult cats and I would never break up the family. I just check up on them everyday and make sure they are doing well. I will definitely snap some pictures soon to show you :)
- The smell of fall in my hair...crisp, clean and fresh
- Saving the best for last my boyfriend. Shared a great mini back road trip with him yesterday which is our favorite thing to do and it was just what I needed...down time with my best friend
Hope everyone had a great weekend and is currently cozied up and resting in preparation for another long week. I am currently enjoying my Black Friday steal of a coffee pot that was only $7 after my discount. Although it makes 12 cups we still find ourselves needing more by the afternoon which is probably not the best thing but oh well. New DIY posts coming this week and don't forget to check out the SHOP NAUGHTY AND SAVE happening on my Etsy shop.
See ya next post...