Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

****Travel Boldly****















I can confidently say that come resort season I will not be rushing off the Bali or Tahiti.  My luxurious beach vacation will include the usual early morning trespassing onto private beaches with friends scouting out the perfect sandy spot. Beverages will come in coolers instead of by waiter and after the day is over we will all retire to either someones basement or our own homes.  Despite the extreme difference I am completely at peace with my future summer plans and what will make it even better is a frock or two from Cynthia Vincents 2012 Resort Collection.  Filled with easy to wear pieces, amazing prints and bold but feminine colors, I can't help but wish it was summer now...

My fave piece you ask???  Ummmm....how about everything

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

love it all i wish i had it all!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...