Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

****Blog Love - The Marant Philes****

Aliya - Blog Owner and fellow Marant lover

So like so many of you I'm sure, I just can't get enough of Isabel Marant.  It's most likely the highly addictive French, cool girl vibe pouring out of every single stitch perfectly placed on the clothing and I can't be blamed for its alluring intoxication. However, as if I didn't have enough to drool over, I recently came across a blog solely dedicated to the wearings of said brand. 

Its called The Marant Philes.  

You will love it.  

You will be inspired. 

You really should check it out.  

I am now officially a stalker of the site and I don't want to be alone so please join me...lol








1 comment:

Kimberly said...

love isabel marant and these photos are great!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
Misikko Hana Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...