Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

****In White Light - Style Inspiration****


















So I have this adorable white dress I got from Aerie that has only seen the light of day (well rather night) once.  I wore out to a club on New Years Eve many years ago (actually 5 but whatever) and I haven't worn it since.  I refuse to get rid of it despite its overt girly attitude that screams through the whipped ruffled layers because I  love its semi-sheerness and, after removing some of its length, its slightly above mid thigh hem.  I keep looking at it in my closet with extreme intent on wearing it but it never happens.  I guess this post is for the dress and hopefully it is the right amount of inspiration to finally just throw the damn dress on...

How many dresses or tops live in your closet like my white dress?  Yearning to be worn out anywhere but bought for reasons besides function.....

1 comment:

Rachel Mae said...

i'm loving white this season. especially white lace and fringing :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...