Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

****Snapshots and Color Palettes - What I Wore****







OUTFIT DETAILS: Aviators - Vintage (From Grandpa :-)), Tank Top - H&M, Shorts - Forever 21, Clutch - R & Em, Shoes - Fendi


Just a few more snapshots from this weekend.  Outside of the practicing my beach whale I did manage to narrow down on some possible color stories for the wedding.  I constantly find myself dumbfounded at how extremely excited I am. Its all I talk about with my best friend and between Soul Caliber battles and People's Court episodes, its all about Say Yes To The Dress and The Knot.  What a girl..huh?? Anywho, I'll share some of my ideas soon but you could always check me out on Pinterest to see what wedding dress or ceremony location is inspiring me that day.

As for my outfit, after the beach and in all the humidity that was this weekend I needed something light to lounge around in.  I snagged the tank top at H&M a couple months back.  I loved the colors in the skull and knew I would get a lot of use out of it.  The shorts I've had for quite some time now.  At $4.99 (Forever 21, where else..) I couldn't resist.  Moving on to the clutch.  Its amazing how easier life is using this studded yellow number.  Unlike my normal haul of keys, cash, cards, phone, charger, hand lotion, two scents, toothbrush, Aleeve, camera, batteries, and whatever else might be lying around lately its just been my phone, my keys, license and cards.  Completely liberating

Hope you had a fantastic weekend ( I know a little late seeing as it is almost Friday) and managed to get out in the sun. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...