Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

****Sunday Casual 002 - What I Wore****









Outfit Details: Sweater-H&M, Denim Cut Off Shorts-Forever 21 (under $20 if you're interested..), Tassel Loafer Flats-BDG (similar pair here), Bag-Cole Haan, Jewelry-Naughty Baubles


The weather really perked up for me during my last few days of vacation and I definitely took the time to enjoy it. I probably say this every summer but living on the coast has its advantages.  I spent my Saturday and Sunday lounging in the yard with my Mom, taking long walks along this one stretch of coastline with huge houses and great views, developing a new obsession called Soul Calibur, making breakfast for my mom and best friend and I also did a little bar hopping Saturday night with the girls.  I took tons of pics that I promise to share soon and I still have some pictures to share from vacation.  Hope you guys had a great weekend and here's to a fast work week so we can all get back to the fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your outfit, just fresh and confy :)

Yeasol said...

what a classic outfit :)

xoxox from NYC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...