Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

****House of Slytherin - Outfit Inspiration****





















I'm not a fan of spiders or any insect really but for some reason I do have a sort of soft spot for the other horror movie favorite...snakes.  Now that is not to say that when I see a black mamba cross my path I will pick it up like I would a bunny or adorable kitten, rather my admiration is something felt with much distance and possibly glass barricade but it is admiration none the less.  

Why all the reptilian love?  Well, my new purchase of course but you'll have to wait till tomorrow for that.  For now enjoy the inspiration....


P.S.  You still have a few more hours to enter my GIVEAWAY....

P.S.S. Sorry about the Harry Potter reference...it just worked this time around

2 comments:

Gillian Uang said...

You make me wanna buy snakeskin stuff too! <3

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

love all the snake print!

City Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...