Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

****Python Print and Fringe - What I Wore****




TANK TOP - H&M, SNAKESKIN SHORTS - RACHEL Rachel Roy (Similar HERE ), FRINGE BOOTS - Steve Madden (Find HERE), JEWELRY - Naughty Baubles and Vintage

And yes, these are the RACHEL Rachel Roy shorts that inspired my last post.  I'm guessing they weren't meant to be worn so high up on the waist but right not just about everything I wear needs to be highwaisted so with the gentle touch of a safety pin neatly concealed on the side, I managed to pin them to my liking.  Although some would have moved me away from a purchase that required a bit of adjusting in order for me to like them, the price was way to good to pass up coming in at almost 75% off.  Paired simply with black top,  a necklace, quartz ring and bracelet I made a little while ago and a vintage gold and ivory cuff given to me by mom I had the perfect look for the humid weekend. Oh  and we can't forget my new favorite boots.  Another great deal I couldn't pass up.  

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July and here's to the up coming weekend.

P.S.  And speaking of RACHEL Rachel Roy, lets all congratulate Black Asphodel who was the winner of my handbag giveaway!!!!

1 comment:

morganvsmorgan said...

Theres something i really like about the shorts/shoes combo....the proportions are just really cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...