Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Like A Doll - What I Wore






Skater Dress - H&M (similar dress HERE), Belt - Vintage, Earrings - Naughty Baubles (buy HERE), Shoes - H&M, Bracelet - Vintage
Having bought this dress a few weeks before we left for Newport and never once taking it out of the bag, I figured vacation would be an excellent chance to either wear it or return it.  I had been searching high and low for a skater dress after seeing Karen of Where Did U Get That rock a leopard version (see it HERE) and after a few unsuccessful fitting room adventures I found one with a perfect fit and length.  The only problem was the color....I wasn't quite sold.  However after pairing it with a vintage belt given to me by Great Aunt, my new favorite stud earrings that I made and prancing around all day I have to say I'm glad I caved in and bought it.  


1 comment:

Tori said...

That is such a sweet dress!
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...