Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Foodie Alert - Edible DIY


No I have not turned this amazing dress into some sort of DIY inspiration using food as wearable embellishment.  Instead this just so happens to be a dress about as delightful as the recipe I  repinned this morning.  With my mom coming back from almost a month in Hawaii and getting over jet lag being the only thing I want her to worry about, I was also thinking about baking something (aside from making dinner) that she can snack on while in and out of sleep.  Enter the video below....





and the recipe that followed
Here's to a delicious weekend...

and maybe a small hunt for a very similar amazing beaded dress in rich shades of brown that looks just as effortless and can be paired with combat boots or heels a like...

just saying

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...