I'm a little addicted to heavy metal accents and since I have yet to find the perfect garment to use the bulk of my pyramid studs on and I have lost the will and patience to wait for said garment, I decided to go ahead and turn two into my new favorite pair of earrings.
- Pyramid Studs
- Earring Posts
- Insert the studs into the cardboard
- Remove and trace the circle (or if you talented just go right to the next step)
- Using the xacto cut out the circle
- Push the cardboard cutouts into the stud and then using your pliers fold the prongs over securing the cardboard
- Add a dollop of glue to the back of the earring posts then gently slide the posts onto the cardboard and under one or two of the prongs
- Let dry and wear out
You could always just go ahead and glue the posts to the cardboard pieces prior to inserting them into the back of the studs but either way is pretty easy. I also tried to keep the post off center so it would sit lower on my ear....not so dead center.
Anywho I desperately needed something to constructively decompress after work. It's looking like another six day work week for me and still a decent amount of work left to do in order to be 100% set for the Christmas (yes already....don't mean to scare you). Hope you had a great weekend and I can't wait to show you some snapshots of mine and my candy making adventures.
See ya next post..