Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

****Dust by MANIAMANIA****

I'm always on the hunt for new jewelry designers that really create pieces worth talking about and not just something pretty but rather something different, awkwardly pretty but completely unconventional.  Pieces that truly make an outfit.  It is this concept that comes into play with my own jewelry creations and I can't help but admire others who have accomplished just that.  With this I realized that I need to have more posts about the inspiring jewelry designers that motivate me. 


Enter MANIAMANIA.  Browsing through Black Moth's blog I came upon a really cool video that I originally thought was a promo video for their collection.  I was completely wrong and it ended up being their campaign video for the latest collection.  "Dust" comes in two parts and is based off their inspiration: ancient Egypt and evolving aesthetic, mood and music of David Bowie.  Filled with silver, bronze, turqoise, aquamarine and black tourmaline, the multitude of pieces will win anyone over regardless of their aesthetic.

The site is definitely worth checking out but I brought the videos to you...enjoy!!


                                                                

                               
                                           DUST :: Part I from MANIAMANIA on Vimeo.


                                 
                                             DUST :: Part II from MANIAMANIA on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...