Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

****Obsessing Over Black Moth****


Between my new leather shorts and my quest for the perfect pair of lace bell bottoms......something is in the air and a change is coming to my wardrobe....................














MY FAVORITE LOOK....










These pictures make me think of Vegas and how much I want to go back.  I've been having a re-occurring dream that I got a job offer out there and before my manager could tell me when it would start I already said yes and began to pack.  

A girl can dream can't she..................

Anywho, if you are just as mesmorized as me check out the full collection here.  Plus after taking a peek at their blog it looks like shoes will soon be available...yaaayyy!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...