Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

****Early Morning Inspiration****


Once again I find myself far to motivated early in the morning

Today, though, I think I can attribute it to Tropical Storm Earl.  Its headed my way and the last thing I want to do is get caught driving home from work in it.  So that means going in early, not taking a lunch and heading straight home. 

Anywho...I came across these lovely pictures and just wanted to share.  Because of my little weather dilemma I doubt I will be heading out anywhere tonight. Sad.  However that does mean I will be able to get caught up on all of your amazing blogs and posts on Chictopia.  Happy!!  But, if I did plan on going out these photos would be the perfect inspiration for my look.  I mean...there's leather people and if you know one thing about me you know I love leather. 

Enjoy and see you next post.........







Crushing over this look....


and this one......


and this one too.  I am very interested in the strappy contraption going on underneath the coat...








Love this double-breasted blazer/coat

These gorgeous pictures are of Diano Dondoe for the October issue of Elle Romania.  On a completely different note, can I just say how amazing it is that I can view the fashion spreads of every country's version of top fashion magazines.  Before my world just had Elle, Vogue, Bazaar, InStyle, etc and although I was satisfied I felt somewhat incomplete.  Enter Borders with its larger selection of magazines including V and WWD.  Still I knew there was more out there.  Now enter FashionGoneRogue....I can officially say I am overflowing and beyond complete.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...