Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

****So Freaking Out Right Now****


Right now Lanvin has to be my absolute fav designer not only for his amazing chic looks but for his accessories. Every piece is so innovative, daring and truly statement making.  I wish I could afford anything from his collection and routinely check out the Barneys outlet to see if anything in my size happened to show up. Now I may not have to scour.....







According to recent blogger buzz, Lanvin may be teaming up with H&M for one of kind collaboration.  I mean just writing about it now is making me giddy with anticipation.  Amazing jewels, chic drapery,  beautiful cocktail dresses....I'm literally squirming!!!!  And what, you may ask, led us to think this?  Well none other than the promotional videos below leaked on You Tube......and of course the big hint from WWD.  Check it out and get ready to jump around the house screaming like a little girl who just got her first real pony.


That is if you aren't already...lol


















1 comment:

Leonie said...

I can't wait for this collaboration! So excited!

www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...