Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

****Sheer Dreams ****

With New York Fashion Week about to kick off, my mind is already turned to Spring 2011





And just a little bit premature I might add but I can't help but look forward with so many wonderfully spring concoctions being presented to me.  Each time I see a new collection I tell myself..."that's what my spring wardrobe will look like"...but after seeing a quite a few varying trends I guess my fashion style status will just have to remain Fashion Schizophrenic.  Anywho, despite the many that I have seen, the collection by Stylein epitomizes what spring looks should be about...and I want everything.  Its simple, light, airy and completely feminine without all the frills. Also, the looks are simple enough to pair with a number of my jewelry pieces which is always a plus.  Take a look and tell me what you think.....



We all need to pause right now and in admiration of this amazing look...........




Its leather so you know I'm a fan..



















Pictures courtesy of stylescrapbook.com......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I wore the harness necklace purchased from you here. : ) I love it! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...