Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

****Golden - Naughty Baubles Inspiration****

Tiiu Kuik by Max Abadian for Woman Spain




Amazing colors and hardcore chains....what else could you want.   






I am really looking forward to putting a bit of weight back on the pieces I create for fall.  A lot of what was made these past couple of months has been made with the heat in mind.  No one wants to be out in the sun with heavy baubles so close to their skin.  However for fall I can get back to my favorite materials...chain and leather.  This editorial, although definitely geared to vacation wear, features the kind of tough chic appeal I want to strive for.

Stay tuned!!!!

OH and if anyone knows where I can get that adorable pink bunny sweater please let me know in a comment below.....I NEED IT LIKE I NEED WATER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...